So I've made many changes so far this year. Especially the way I'm looking at difficult situations. My New Years Day didn't start out too well, with Scarlett being loud while I'm trying to sleep and my neighbors blasting their TV. However, I do admit that I had my music that I leave on for Scarlett up really loud New Years Eve - I was scared she'd freak out with the fireworks, so I had it up louder. I wasn't mad that morning, I was just more scared that I'd get caught with her. I laid there and prayed that God would help me find the right thing to do and to be a good person. I guess I give this example, because lately when I find myself freaking out about things or worrying or have an obstacle ...that I turn to God first, instead of others. Its a huge step for me. I've always freaked out first and then turn to someone. But now I'm freaking out, and turning to God. - YAY ME! haha, sorry.
Not much else is going on in my life. Things have been pretty good. I'm excited for 2012. I am still in the process of applying for my Masters in Music Therapy. FAFSA is kicking my butt as well as the GRE, heck the whole process is stressful. But its the same for me as everyone else.
Life is going good. I don't have anything to complain about really. Just doing a lot of working on myself, becoming a person I want to be and following my dreams. Okay so this post is boring - this is why I am NOT a writer. jessh, LAME! okay I'm out world.
No comments:
Post a Comment